It is the policy of Greyland Limited to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of it’s primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Greyland Limited to:
- give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of it’s activities, products and services;
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and environmental policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on ‘risk’.
This quality and environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and it’s impact on customer service, and of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains it’s awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by the senior management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.